Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hospital Visits and Non-Activity

Well I"m back from the hospital this afternoon. Underwent some day surgury today to hopefully correct some breathing problems. Was a pretty good experience and didn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it might.

Now the boring part begins - no heavy lifting or physical activity for 1 week. This is the part that really sucks especially since the curling provincials are coming up and really don't want to miss 3 games, but I'll see how I'm feeling the first of the week and whether I'll play or not.

Speaking of curling - we won our 3rd SuperLeague last night by a 3-2 score. We played a pretty good game overall and are looking forward to the next game.

We also went out and got some new team colors last night. Golden Yellow and Black it is. A bit of a change from the muted blue jackets we have now.

Anyways - back to the couch to mend!!