Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Curling Results Among Other Things

Well I guess I didn't post my next message here as soon as I thought I would. I've been pretty busy the past 2 weeks with school work and curling, so really haven't had the time to add another entry in here.

Anyways as for the results of the curling provincials, we didn't manage to improve our 0-3 showing from last year, we went 0-3 again, but we have definately improved our game to say the least. Two of the three teams we played this year have moved onto the Final 8's that are taking place this weekend here in Charlottetown, so the fact that we lost those two games isn't so bad. Our first game against Andrew Robinson though was a very good game, we only lost by 2 and we played the entire 10 ends. So cheers to the boys for playing great and we'll get 'em next year.

We're not done yet though, we are also playing in the Intermediate Playoffs this year in Montague in mid-March, we went 2-2 at them last year, so here's hoping to get a bit further than before.

As for other things, my nose is healing great!! Had a doctor appointment this past Monday and he said that everything looks great, but wants to see me again in a month's time, so hopefully that will be the end of the drives to Summerside for a bit.

My online course mid-term exam is coming soon, and I have ALOT of reading to catch up on. So this is going to be a very short post!!! Hope this finds everyone well and look forward to hearing from everyone. Feel free to post comments in here - i do check them from time to time!!